Harold R. Hawkins, CRB
What is a CRB?
The Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), awarded by the Real Estate Brokerage Managers Council, is a professional designation earned only by real estate brokerage managers who are dedicated to pursuing a management education of the highest order. CRBs must complete the rigorous, comprehensive CRB Management Series and have proven management experience. In other words, not just anyone can display the CRB credential after his/her name. It is reserved for only the most dedicated, conscientious and highly skilled managers.
Get the CRB Advantage
Certified Real Estate Brokerage Managers have specialized training that gives you an advantage:
1. The ability to recruit a highly skilled sales staff dedicated to serving your needs.
2. Experience and understanding of market trend analyses, including housing and economic trends, which influence your transactions.
3. Skill in designing effective marketing programs to promote and sell your property.
4. Management know-how to assist sales associates in helping you find a property matching your needs and wants.
5. Expertise in maintaining an organized, smooth-running organization ensuring that your transactions receive prompt and thorough attention.
6. Dedication to training their associates to handle your real estate transactions with professionalism and the most up-to-date information, techniques and tools.